Global Unified Communications as-a-service (UCaaS) Market: Advancements, Emerging Applications, Business Models, Technology Roadmaps, Global Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
Feb 21, 2013 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9g62kf/global_unified) has announced the addition of the "Global Unified Communications as-a-service (UCaaS) Market: Advancements, Emerging Applications, Business Models, Technology Roadmaps, Global Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)" report to their offering.
Unified Communications as-a-service (UCaaS) is a rapidly growing market and generates a lot of interest in the enterprise as well as in developer communities. UCaaS is a highly standardized, pre-integrated, permanently updated and ready to go service that enhances a client's productivity and accelerates business processes and decision making while lowering costs. UCaaS will be one of the key enabling factors that will drive the market for unified communication. Furthermore, cloud based access is making unified communication available for a wider range of organizations and end users. The shift from on-premises to cloud based unified communication model will be the key driver for unified communication to grow in the future.
Some of the major players in this market are Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft, Alcatel-Lucent, Siemens enterprise communications, Mitel, CSC, Panterra networks, Interactive intelligence and NEC. This report highlights the future growth potential, key drivers, restraints and opportunities in this market. The report also analyzes global acceptance trends and evolving platforms in this market, along with growth potential, market sizes and revenue forecasts across different geographical territories.
- To analyze the UCaaS market with an emphasis on the markets for technology, organization size and industry verticals.
- To forecast the trends and analysis of the UCaaS for the companies that provide unified communications over cloud.
- To forecast the revenues of the global UCaaS market and its various submarkets with respect to five main geographical territories of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
- To analyze the opportunities for stakeholders by studying the competitive landscape in the UCaaS market
- To provide insights on core competencies and key growth strategies of companies in the UCaaS market
- To track and analyze the competitive developments such as venture funding, emerging startups, and mergers and acquisitions in the global UCaaS industry.
Key Topics Covered:
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 MARKET OVERVIEW
4 UCAAS: MARKET ANALYSIS AND FORECAST, BY TECHNOLOGY
5 UCAAS: MARKET ANALYSIS AND FORECAST, BY ORGANIZATION SIZE
6 UCAAS: MARKET ANALYSIS AND FORECAST, BY INDUSTRY VERTICALS
7 UCAAS: MARKET ANALYSIS AND FORECAST, BY GEOGRAPHY
8 UCAAS: COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9 UCAAS: COMPANY PROFILES
- CALYX MANAGED SERVICES
- COMPUTER SCIENCES CORPORATION (CSC)
- DIMENSION DATA
- INTERACTIVE INTELLIGENCE
- MASERGY COMMUNICATIONS
- PANTERRA NETWORKS
- SIEMENS ENTERPRISE COMMUNICATIONS
- THINKING PHONE NETWORKS
- VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9g62kf/global_unified
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Computing and Technology (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=4&campaign_id=9g62kf), Telecommunications and Networks (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=20&campaign_id=9g62kf)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ Back To Cisco News 's Homepage ]